Whether you’re trolling open water for salmon or pulling walleye off of structure, a Cannon downrigger instantly gives you controlled depth and more accurately positioned bait presentation. No matter what species you’re after, fish have nowhere to hide.
The Digi-Troll 5 features keypad controls with an integrated LCD screen, the fastest retrieval rate on the market (250 feet per minute) and a Short-Stop feature that protects the boat from swinging weight. Ability to control up to six downriggers at once from your Humminbird fishfinder with the CannonLink Accessory. Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, and a telescopic stainless steel boom that extends from 24" to 53". Digi-Troll is built tougher and smarter to make you a better angler. Cannon Edge Design features fewer moving parts, one-piece composite construction, a redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to the spool, switches, plugs and mounting knobs.
- 250-feet-per-minute retrieval rate is the fastest in the industry
- Short-Stop - at the push of button, Short Stop automatically retrieves the weight and stops it at the waterline, so you can get back to fishing without worrying about boat damage from swinging weights
- WaterLine Zero lets you keep your weight at a set depthe below the surface
- Positive Ion Control emits positive ions from the cable to combat the negative ions from your boat, creating a fish-attracting field of energy
- Intergraded LCD keypad control allows push button control of lowering and raising the weight, controlling the depth and ability to program the exact amount of line you`re using for increased accuracy
- Cannon Link compatible - control up to six downriggers at once from your Humminbird fishfinder. CannonLink lets you cycle your Digi-Troll 5 up and down, bottom track, raise and lower the weight, or adjust Positive Ion control. (CannonLink accessory sold separately)
- Heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53"
- Digital depth counter
- Includes two dual axis adjustable rod holders
- Easy spool access
- Includes mounting base and low-profile swivel base
- Includes line release and 400 feet of 150-lb test stainless steel cable
- IP68 waterproof connections
- Integrated ball storage hook
- 20-lb weight capacity
- Corrosion-resistant construction