AIS-3R AIS Dual Channel Parallel receiver and ASR100 Splitter Combo Pack
AIS-3R AIS Receiver has both USB and NMEA 0183 interfaces, making it suitable for connection to Chartplotters and a PC.
- Powered by USB or 12/24VDC
- USB 2.0 Compliant
- NMEA 0183 Output
- NMEA Input (Multiplexer)
- Power & Channel LEDs
- Dual Parallel Receivers
- Low Power Drain
- Size : 120 x 85 x 37 mm
The ASR 100 is designed to be used with any AIS Receiver.
Installation is quick and simple with interconnecting cables supplied to link the AIS Receiver and the VHF to the ASR 100. Reception on the AIS Receiver and the VHF Radio is now possible simultaneously. AIS reception will be blocked when you are transmitting on the VHF Radio.
- Simple and quick to install, reducing installation time and cost.
- Internal amplifier ensures negligible receiver insertion loss.
- Fail safe operation ensures the VHF radio is connected to the antenna in the event of a power loss.
- Operation from 12/24 VDC.