CHART TYPES AVAILABLE
THE DIGITAL CARTOGRAPHY THAT LAUNCHED A CHARTING REVOLUTION
C-MAP NT+ cartography helped launch a digital charting revolution years ago, and it is still as useful and reliable as ever. For fishermen, sailors and cruisers who continue to depend on C-MAP NT+, we provide updates twice annually to ensure that navigators benefit from all the latest Coast Guard Notice to Mariner (NTM) changes and other important chart data updates.
- Rich chart detail and available data to aid in safe navigation
- Easy on-screen queries of chart objects for greater situational awareness
- Compatible with many brands and models of chartplotters on the water
- Local and Wide coverage areas available
4D MAX +
C-MAP 4D MAX + is the latest evolution of electronic charting technology, combining award-winning vector chart data with exclusive Dynamic Raster Charts and the ability to view charts in 2D or amazing 3D presentation with high-resolution satellite imagery. Packed with innovative features designed to enhance every cruising, fishing or sailing experience.
- Compatible with top chart plotter manufacturers including, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine and Standard Horizon
- Local and Wide coverage available worldwide, and at a budget that suits your boating needs
- Ability to add future Value Added Data segments and features
C-MAP MAX electronic charts have been a worldwide standard for years, providing cruisers, sailors and fishermen with the accurate, up-to-date chart data they need to enjoy each day on the water. Still a leading choice of navigators and chartplotter manufacturers around the globe.
- Updated twice annually to provide all the latest detail and information
- Compatible with dozens of chartplotters from top manufacturers
- Extensive coverage of coastal waters, lakes and rivers
- Local, Wide and MegaWide coverage for all charting needs and budgets
New C-MAP MAX-N cartography gives Lowrance, Simrad and B&G customers access to accurate, up-to-date C-MAP chart data trusted by navigators around the globe. C-MAP MAX-N opens up a new world of performance for cruisers, sailors and fishermen, providing the detail, advanced features and coverage to fuel every boating adventure.
MAX-N + features are currently compatible with the Lowrance HDS Gen2.
The following chartplotters will soon be compatible with MAX-N +: (Lowrance HDS Gen2 Touch, HDS Gen 3 Simrad Go7, NSO & NSE Evo2 and B&G Zeus 2 Touch & Vulcan).
- C-MAP MAX-N + brings trusted C-MAP data and advanced charting features to users of compatible Lowrance, Simrad and B&G navigation systems.
- Whether you’re an avid saltwater angler, sailing enthusiast or long-range cruiser, these powerful charts will enhance every moment you spend on the water.
- With huge coverage areas, up-to-date data and state-of-the-art features, no adventure is out of reach.
C-MAP MAX-N + is packed with features that enhance any boating lifestyle.
- Dynamic Raster Charts give sailors a traditional “nautical chart” view with the ability to access important information. High-Resolution Bathymetric (HRB) charts and Sportfishing Data deliver powerful technology for avid anglers.
- Tides & Currents projections help both sailors and anglers plan their day.
- Easy Routing helps to automatically plot the shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and user vessel information.
- New depth shading: many options available whether you set a safety depth, maintain a paper like view or your own custom color for depths
- With these features and many more, C-MAP MAX-N + is ready to take your boating enjoyment to new levels.
All our C-MAP charts come on either a C-Card or SD/Micro SD card depending on which chartplotter you are intending on using the chart with.
Please note that all C-Map purchases are custom built depending on the customers requirements. As a result we do not accept returns for C-Map products. To be sure you have selected the correct variation for your system please view our compatability sheet below before proceeding with your order.
Click here to download the compatability checklist.