Exchange messages with any mobile phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world. SPOT My Account comes loaded with 14 predefined messages that you have the ability to customize and sync to your SPOT X device.
Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue center, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
Select from 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals, and let family, friends and other adventurers follow your progress with SPOT’s easy-to-use Google Maps™ interface.
Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK. Link your social accounts to keep your friends and family in the know wherever you go.
Built-in compass and programmable waypoints to help you navigate.
A SPOT SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION IS REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE ALL SPOT DEVICES.
New monthly Flex plans are also now available, more info available here.
- HEIGHT 6.54 in (16.61 cm)
- WIDTH 2.9 in (7.37 cm)
- THICKNESS 0.94 in (2.39 cm)
- WEIGHT 7.0 oz (198.4 g) with lithium batteries
- OPERATING TEMP -4 °F to 140 °F (-20 °C to 60 °C)
- STORAGE TEMP -4 °F to 140 °F (-20 °C to 60 °C)
- OPERATING ALTITUDE -328 ft to 21,320 ft (-100 m to 6,500 m)
- IMPACT RESISTANCE MIL-STD-810G for shock
- IMPACT, DUST and WATER RESISTANT IP67 (Submersible up to 1m for 30 minutes)
In the box:
- Strap and Carabiner
- Micro USB
- Data/Power Cable
- AC Wall Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- S.O.S. Mirrored Sticker
- Warranty Card
- GEOS Reference Guide