- Snowbee Original Purchaser Lifetime Guarantee for peace of mind
- Snowbee Classic Floating fly line in weight-forward profile
- Lightweight graphite fly reel with off-set drag, pre-loaded with backing, fly line and leader
- High-lift snake guides, A-grade cork handle, lightweight graphite reel seat and a quality cloth rod bag
- All Classic combo kit rods come in 4 pieces for easy assembly and transportation
An 'all-in-one' Combo Kit comprising of a Classic Fly Rod & Classic Fly Reel, pre-loaded with backing, a Classic Fly Line & leader. Ready to go, so all you need to do is tie on a fly & go fishing!
10072 Classic Combo Kit 8' 6" #4/5:
Ideal for river or small stillwaters and makes a great starter kit for juniors.
10074 Classic Combo Kit 9' 6" #6/7:
An ideal larger still water or reservoir kit. The longer, more powerful rod providing extra distance often required on larger waters.
10075 Classic Combo Kit 9' #7/8:
A more powerful outfit ideal for single-handed salmon or sea-trout fishing, but equally suitable for pike or saltwater.
10077 Classic Combo Kit 10' #6/7:
A new addition last year, the 10ft #6/7 is the perfect rod for all stillwater or light river sea-trout applications. The crisp middle to tip action provides effortless distance casting and plenty of reserve.
Rod & Reel Combo Variations
Length 8'6" Line Weight 4/5 (735-10072)
Snowbee Classic Rod & Reel Combo Kit, Length; 8ft6, Line Weight 4/5
Manufacturers Part No: 10072
Length 9' Line Weight 7/8 (735-10075)
Snowbee Classic Rod & Reel Combo Kit, Length; 9ft, Line Weight; 7/8
Manufacturers Part No: 10075
Length 9'6" Line Weight 6/7 (735-10074)
Snowbee Classic Rod & Reel Combo Kit, Length; 9ft6, Line Weight; 6/7
Manufacturers Part No: 10074
Length 10' Line Weight 6/7 (735-10077)
Snowbee Classic Rod & Reel Combo Kit, Length; 10ft, Line Weight, 6/7
Manufacturers Part No: 10077