- 5,000HH 210D PU Coated Polyester
- 2-Way letterbox style door system
- 3 Door window options (green, clear PVC, mozzi mesh)
- Multiple height pegging points
- Velcro rod retaining straps
- Roll back front option with buckle retainers
- Utilizes bivvy rear pegging points, just requires additional pegging at the front
- Supplied with heavy duty T-pegs
- Complete with durable and easy access carry case
- Internal dimensions W = 240cm D = 185cm H = 135cm
Designed to offer the perfect complement to the JRC Defender 60'' Oval Brolly, the brolly overwrap offers additional insulation, and helping to reduce condensation inside the brolly.
It also includes insect mesh, to keep the mozzies away, and can be set up in 60 seconds. Taped seams ensure the overwrap is completely waterproof; wrapped over a fully waterproof brolly, you’ll definitely keep warm and dry whatever the weather gets up to.
As with the JRC Defender 60'' Oval Brolly, the Defender Brolly system features a 5,000 hydrostatic head, (5,000 HH), and 210D coated PU Polyester for quality, durable protection.
When you’re fishing overnight, or during autumn and winter, an overwrap is pretty much an essential piece of kit, as these are the times when condensation and cold are particular problems. The last thing you want is to have a day at a busy swim spoiled because something that shouldn’t have got wet, did. Best case scenario is that the thing that got wet was dry bait, which can still be added to the water as an attracter. Worst case scenario, it was your iPhone, which is now just an expensive piece of plastic.
JRC are gaining ground as a brand anglers can depend on for quality, value, and a commitment to exceeding expectations. Together, the JRC Defender 60'' Oval Brolly and the JRC Defender Brolly Overwrap provide complete insulation and protection from the elements, along with easy, hassle-free set up, at an attractive price.