- High resolution display: Lowrance-exclusive,high-resolution, 12-inch, LED-backlit color display
- NMEA 2000 Network Connectivity: Allows for basic waypoint sharing, MotorGuide Xi5 interfacing, engine data interfacing, and external GPS/Heading Senor integration.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen: Touchscreen provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-12 Ti² features
- CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan®HD and DownScan Imaging™ : Top-of-the-line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat. StructureScan® HD requires optional TotalScan™ transducer.
- TrackBack™: Scroll back through your sonar,SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint.
- InternalGPS antenna: Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed map
- Built-in wireless connectivity: Access to the GoFree™ Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately useInsight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners
- BoatIntegration and System Control: Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole® shallow water anchors and SmartSteer™ control of Motorguide® Xi5 Trolling Motors
- microSDcard slot
Active Imaging 3-in-1 sonar (CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan) and 2-in-1 sonar (SideScan and DownScan) lift Elite Ti² fishfinding performance to another level, offering offer greater resolution, clarity and contrast at a range unmatched by any fishfinder in its category. Elite Ti² delivers more powerful navigation features with preloaded worldwide basemap and support for C-MAP Easy Routing + Navionics® Autorouting* and Genesis Live real-time mapping. You will have a much easier time targeting key areas with the preloaded worldwide basemap.
If you would rather create your own maps of a favorite fishing spot or a lake without detailed mapping, take advantage of the built-in Genesis Live real-time mapping capability to create your own, exclusive ½-foot contour maps live on the screen of your Elite Ti² display. New Elite Ti² wireless networking allows you to share sonar, waypoint and route data wirelessly between Elite Ti² displays, removing the need to run cable.
C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting
Navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. This menu-activated feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass, shoals and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
Keep your eyes on the fish and never miss an important text or call with smartphone notifications built into Elite Ti². Turn off phone notifications for uninterrupted fishing, or leave them on to receive popup notifications on the screen of your Elite Ti² display.