- Network compatible CHIRP SideVision™ sonar for aSeries, cSeries, eSeries, the NEW eS Series and the gS Series MFDs
- Multi-sonar compatible: view CHIRP SideVision™ alongside other sources, simultaneously
- Image fish, bait and bottom structure at distances up to 600 feet horizontally per side
- CHIRP signal processing delivers crystal-clear images with amazing detail
- Works seamlessly alongside Raymarine Digital, CHIRP and CHIRP DownVision™ sonar
- Optional Adjustable CPT-200 transducer optimizes performance for shallow or deep water scanning
Expand your underwater horizon with the CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ sonar
The CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar expands your underwater horizon with crystal-clear, bank-to-bank displays of fish, bait and underwater structure.
Engineered with the same CHIRP sonar technology as Raymarine’s award winning DownVision™ the CP200 uses advanced CHIRP signal processing technology to let you see further, see more clearly, and detect more fish than traditional side scanning sonars.
Experience Visionality™: CP200 delivers side scan sonar imagery so close to reality we call it Visionality™. See amazing photo-like imagery of underwater terrain and man-made objects.
Superior Range Performance: Raymarine CHIRP signal processing delivers high resolution and excellent long range performance. Identify objects and see fish even further, out to 600-feet on each side!
CHIRP SideVision™ Technology: Dual Independent Transducer Arrays, Best-in-class side scan performance using two high-performance transducer arrays with dedicated CHIRP sonar channels.
Easy to Network: Connect the CP200 with Raymarine LightHouse II powered multifunction displays, including aSeries, cSeries, eSeries, the NEW eS Seriens and the gS Series systems.
Optional CPT-200: CHIRP SideVision™ Transducer
Engineered for high performance CHIRP sonar, the CPT-200 transducer is perfectly matched to the CP200’s CHIRP transceiver.
CPT-200 Key Features
- Transom mount CHIRP SideVision™ sonar array for the CP200
- Independently adjustable port and starboard arrays for shallow, mid or deep-water scanning
- Rugged, stainless carrier with kick-up strike protection
- The CPT-200 SideVision transducer includes a patented kick-up guide that ensures the transducer can be easily returned to its original position in the event the transducer kicks up after striking an object or debris.
- 705-E70256 - CP200 Side Vision Sonar Module Only
- 705-E70256 - CP200 Sonar Module & CPT-200 Transom Mount Transducer