Furuno FI-70 Colour instrument Wind Pack
The FI-70 Wind Pack consists of the FI5001 Wind Sensor and FI-70 Digital Data Display, and includes an Analog to NMEA2000 converter as well as the FI-5002 Junction Box. Together, this package provides for a simple installation and full compatibility with other navigation equipment.
- Display Unit: 4.1" Color LCD (QVGA 320x240 pixels)
- Display Weight: 0.29 kg
- Display Size:115 x 115 x 32mm
- Temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- Waterproofing: IP56
- Power Supply: 15 VDC through CAN bus (15 VDC 0.25 A max, LEN3)
- Wind Transducer Weight: 0.3 kg
The professionally designed FI70 instrument series is designed to meet the needs of sail boaters and power boaters alike, offering an economical solution to display wind speed and direction. The FI70BW package consists of the FI5001 Wind Sensor and FI70 Digital Data Display, and includes the IF-NMEAFI Analog-NMEA2000 converter as well as the FI5002 Junction Box. Together, this package provides for a simple installation and full compatibility with other navigation equipment. Whether you use these instruments by themselves or as a part of your NavNet system, the FI70BW will add both function and beauty to your helm.
In The Box
- 1 x Furuno FI-70 Colour Multi Function Instrument (Includes 6M connecting cable)
- 1 x FI-5001 Furuno Mast Head Unit.
- 1 x 30M Mast Cable
- 1 x FI5002 - NMEA 2000 Junction Box
- 1 x IF-NMEAFI - Analogue to NMEA 2000 Converter.
Furuno FI-70 Colour InstrumentSRP ex vat: £439.00
Furuno FI-70 Colour instrument Complete Pack (Wind & Depth )SRP ex vat: £1,986.00
Furuno FI-70 Colour instrument DST PackSRP ex vat: £871.00
Furuno FAP7011C NAVpilot Colour Control HeadSRP ex vat: £882.00