The RAILBLAZA Camera Boom 600 R-Lock is the best GoPro mount for your kayak, canoe, bass boat, yacht and/or other marine vessel.
It’s not going to end well if you take a selfie stick out on the water, which is exactly why we decided to make the extremely versatile Camera Boom 600. The RAILBLAZA Camera Boom 600 R-Lock is the best GoPro mount for your kayak, canoe, bass boat, yacht and/or other marine vessel.
- Quality New Zealand made from high quality, waterproof and UV proof materials
- Easy single-handed adjustment using R-Lock friction joints
- R-Lock swivel joints can be locked, adjustable knuckle joint
- Unscrew GoPro mount to use ¼ 20” screw
- Light-weight and rigid with 5 adjustment axes
- Quick release with a flick of the StarPort lock
- Boom breaks into three pieces, for different mount heights
This innovative GoPro mount will hold your camera and capture the action for you! It can be used on kayaks, bass boats, sailboats, inflatables, motorcycles and any other type of vehicle. Compatible with any RAILBLAZA mount, this is the most versatile camera mount on the market.
There’s a reason why this fully adjustable GoPro extension mount is so popular! Like all RAILBLAZA products, this mounting extension arm is super easy to install and is the ideal way to mount your GoPro Hero 4, GoPro Hero 5 and all other brands of action cams. It certainly makes capturing those niggly wide shots a breeze while you’re on the water. It is one of the most popular GoPro mounting accessories on the market - it’s just like having an extra long GoPro selfie stick on steroids, you can literally mount it anywhere.
It should be called a GoPro Hero Stick or a GoPro waterproof pole, but whatever you want to call it, the RAILBLAZA Camera Boom 600 Pro Series works just beautifully. The GoPro mount can also be unscrewed to reveal a ¼ 20 thread for other camera types.
- Anodised aluminium pole
- Knuckle joint & adaptor – UV stabilised fibreglass reinforced nylon plastic
- Flexible washer – EPDM rubber GoPro adaptor – UV stabilised ABS plastic & stainless steel
- Stainless steel fasteners
What You Get