Actisense QNB-1-PMW NMEA 2000 Quick Network Block
Fault-free, NMEA 2000® backbone connections. The QNB-1-PMW provide alternatives to multiple connectors, reducing the cost of an NMEA 2000 cable installation. Perfectly suited to areas of high instrument density, as six drops can be connected.
SRP ex vat: £272.25
🟢 In Stock
- High quality NMEA 2000 barrier strip connections
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Uses standard ATO fuses
The QNB-1-PMW is fitted with six standard NMEA 2000 M12 (Micro-fit) female connectors which allow ‘plug and play’ connections for quick and easy installation. A Raymarine STNG backbone can be wired to one side of the QNB-1 to combine standard NMEA 2000 with STNG without the need for adapter cables.
The LEDs provide information for the installer during set up and to indicate the presence of data, power status, power reversal and to show whether the fuses are intact.
- One unit provides six NMEA 2000 drops
- Power feed is split to enable longer networks
- Separate fusing for split power feed provides an easy way to isolate network segments
- Simple installation on Mini and Micro networks using bulk cable
- Easy to mix & match NMEA 2000 with Raymarine STNG on opposite sides
We found other products you might like!
Actisense QNB-1 NMEA 2000 Quick Network BlockSRP ex vat: £120.37
Actisense NMEA 2000 Starter Kit 3SRP ex vat: £119.04