Digital Yacht NMEA 0183 Compass Sensor With Rate of Turn
New "Rate of Turn" Version of the HCS100 Fluxgate compass with auto calibration and fast heading output for MARPA or course up radar stabilisation.
- New “Rate of Turn” version of the HSC100
- High Speed (10HZ) NMEA electronic fluxgate compass sensor
- Ideal for use with radar overlay and MARPA target tracking systems
- Industry standard NMEA 0183 “HDG” output
- Gimballed to 45º
- 12/24v DC operation with minimal power consumption
- Waterproof to IPx7 and suitable for external mounting on a steel hulled vessels
- Automatic calibration routine and manual compass offset feature
- Additional AD10 heading output for interface to Furuno systems.
- LED Status Indicator
- 15m interconnect cable
New “Rate of Turn” version of the HSC100 that outputs the HDT and ROT messages required by a Class A transponder. For non-mandatory vessels, this therefore provides a simple low cost solution for adding heading and rate of turn to Class A transponders.
Accurate fluxgate compass heading data remains a fundamental parameter for marine navigation and the HSC100 uses fluxgate technology to deliver heading data for on board systems. Typical applications include enabling course up and true motion type displays on chart plotters, radar overlay onto electronic charts and stabilisation of radars when used for MARPA/ARPA target tracking. Integrated instrument systems can also benefit from having compass information. Allowing calculation of real time tidal set and drift when interfaced with a log and GPS.
Most low cost heading sensors only output data at 1Hz (once per second) but the HSC100 outputs at 10Hz which is required for MARPA target tracking and accurate radar overlays.
Digital Yacht 4G CONNECT PRO 2G/3G/4G (WITH DUAL EXT ANTENNAS)SRP ex vat: £675.00
Digital Yacht 4G CONNECT 2G/3G/4G INTERNET ACCESS GATEWAYSRP ex vat: £395.00
Digital Yacht Sea Talk NMEA 0183 (ISO) ConverterSRP ex vat: £140.00
Digital Yacht Cabling Starter Kit NMEA 2000SRP ex vat: £80.00