Airmar P58 DST 50/200 6pin F Navman
Airmar P58 50/200 DST Transom Mount Transducer with Navman 6 Pin Connector
The P58 TRIDUCER Multisensor is Airmar’s most affordable, dual-frequency, 50/200 kHz, transom-mount design. It combines depth, speed, and temperature functions in one housing. Few parts make installation simple, and its compact size is attractive to small boat owners. Our square blade paddlewheel has good linearity and is quite accurate throughout the speed range.
SRP ex vat: £166.01
🟠 Reserve - Estimate 2-4 Days
- Depth, speed, and temperature
- 600 W
- Dual-frequency elements:
- 50 kHz to 45° beamwidth with depth performance to 353 m (1200')
- 200 kHz to 11° beamwidth with depth performance to 206 m (700')
- Transducer can be removed from bracket without the use of tools for easy service and storage
- Plastic kick-up bracket protects transducer in case of obstructions
- Recommended boat size: Up to 8 m (25')
We found other products you might like!
Airmar P66 DST 50/200A 7pinF 10m Navman 6pinSRP ex vat: £219.60
Airmar Junction box and terminal block for splicing cableSRP ex vat: £96.51