Airmar TM265LH DT XID 12M Cable NC
Airmar 41-445-1-02 TM265LH 1KW Transom Mount Transducer with Bare ends Cable
We know that specific frequencies excel at detecting certain species of fish: Bluefin Tuna—60 kHz, Squid—133 kHz, and Cod—175 kHz. The TM265LH transducer includes all these frequencies plus every other frequency in the high and low bandwidth.
This powerhouse transducer delivers excellent resolution, bottom discrimination and bait and game fish separation at all depths. The TM265LH is packed with a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates between 42 kHz and 65 kHz for excellent deep water performance.
The high-frequency ceramic operates between 130 kHz and 210 kHz with a narrow (10° to 6°), perfect for pick apart structure and pinpointing tight holding fish in structure.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW of power for great deep water performance
- Low Frequency: 42 kHz to 65 kHz
- 25° to 16° port-starboard beamwidth with a maximum depth of 914 m (3000')
- High Frequency: 130 kHz to 210 kHz
- 10° to 6° beamwidth with a maximum depth of 304 m (1000')
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Urethane transom transducer with a stainless steel bracket for installation on boats of all propulsion types
- Recommended boat size: Up to 10 m (32')
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood, steel, or aluminum
- Exclusive Xducer ID technology
Garmin Airmar B175L 12° Tilt 8 Pin Bronze Thru-Hull TransducerSRP ex vat: £1,558.33
Airmar R109LH DT XID 12m Cable CHIRPSRP ex vat: £4,272.33
Airmar B258 DT 50/200BLQ 1KW 10M CableSRP ex vat: £934.68